Physiotherapy helps people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy and advice. It can relieve pain and restore function, enabling individuals to stay in work and continue with the activities they enjoy.
Claire McKenzie is our Physiotherapist at KnotStressed. Claire is fully qualified, experienced, chartered and registered with the HCPC so you know you are in safe hands.
Physiotherapy is a science-based profession which aims to treat people holistically. It can help you at any stage in your life and covers a very broad range of conditions including:
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain
- Back or neck pain
- Shoulder pain such as frozen shoulder
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Repetitive strain injuries such as tennis elbow
- Long term conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease or Multiple Sclerosis
- Respiratory disorders such as COPD or cystic fibrosis
- Ante natal and post natal conditions
- Headaches Stress and anxiety
- and much more.
Following a full consultation your treatment plan will be individually tailored to your needs and may include some or all of the following: advice, exercise, manual therapy including mobilisations and massage, acupuncture.
- £55 for 1-hour
- Initial assessment £60