Relax & Sing Baby Massage & Yoga
Our Edinburgh Relax & Sing Baby Massage & Yoga classes are a gentle combination of baby massage, baby yoga, sensory stimulation, shiatsu, relaxation and singing. Join this mellow course to learn great techniques to help soothe and calm your little one, ease colic and give you both new ways to connect and bond. It’s also a wonderful way to meet other parents and babies in a relaxed and supportive environment.
During five weekly 1-hour sessions we:
* explore how to give a nurturing full body massage to your little one
* enjoy fun baby yoga stretches
* use different textures to provide touch stimulation
* learn useful shiatsu points for common baby ailments
* relax with a calming activity each week (for parents too!)
* sing our way through the sessions to the delight of the babies (you don’t need to be a good singer!)
* enjoy discovering a new world lullaby each week
* we always have time for chat, tea and biscuits!
These sessions are facilitated by Onie.
Peace of Mind
The sessions are very mellow. Babies are expected to behave like babies and the sessions are as much a time to be sociable and relax with your little one, as they are for taking part in the massage and yoga. All crying, nappy-changing, feeding and sleeping is welcome!
The cost of a 5 week course is £50, 4 weeks is £40 etc. This fee includes a gorgeous 100ml bottle of Neal's Yard Organics Baby Massage Oil (worth £7.50), which will last well beyond the length of the course.
Our £50 5-week course fee includes 1-months access to the Relax & Sing Baby Massage & Yoga Parents Zone where you can enjoy the DVDs (45 songs to enjoy with massage and yoga at home, plus film footage of the course content). Continued Parent Zone access is just £3 per month.
After you have attended a five-week block, you are welcome to drop into sessions for £5 per session, if there is space.
Upcoming Courses on weekly Tuesdays:
20th August to 17th September 2019: 12-1pm (5 week course £50)
24th September to 29th October 2019: 12-1pm (5-week course £50 *please note no session on 15th October)
19th November to 17th December: 12-1pm (5-week course £50 )