Well Woman Yoga
Our Edinburgh Well Woman Yoga classes seek to enhance women’s health in general, and menstrual and reproductive health in particular. Well Woman Yoga is particularly supportive for women who are experiencing fertility, menstrual, and menopausal issues.
Well Woman Yoga includes a balanced combination of:
* gentle vinyasa movement to help stretch and strengthen
* specific focus on postures beneficial to the female anatomy e.g. releasing tension in the pelvis, hips and lower back, pelvic floor support
*to develop greater self awareness and compassion for the 'deep feminine’ and the body's inner rhythms
* calming breath work and meditation
* deep relaxation to relieve stress and to promote better sleep
Classes take place weekly on:
▪ Thursdays from 7-8.30pm with Penny until April 18th. From April 23rd, classes will be on Tuesdays 7-8.30pm.
Please note there will be a summer break with no classes on June 11th, 18th and 25th.
We take up to 7 people ensuring a friendly and supportive group and enabling us to tailor the session to your individual needs.
Drop in (if available - please book in advance) £12
5 week class pass £55