Our Edinburgh Swedish Massage is a wonderful way to relieve aches and pains. Gentle rolling and kneading massage techniques are used to warm up and relax muscles and to remove knots or tension. Choose from a range of luxury massage oils and enjoy your treatment lying on our comfortable massage couch covered with warm towels and relaxing to calming music.
Who will benefit from Swedish Massage?
Regular Swedish Massage can help improve relaxation and reduce both physical and emotional stress. It is beneficial for anyone looking to promote health and wellbeing. Regular massage can help keep muscle tension at bay, relieve depression, and also help to manage pain for a range of chronic conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Specific benefits include:
*promoting physical and emotional relaxation
*increasing oxygen flow in the blood
* releasing toxins from muscles
* shortening recovery time from muscular strain
* increasing circulation without increasing heart load
* stretching the ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable
* stimulating the skin and nervous system
* soothing nerves
60 minutes £50
75 minutes £60
90 minutes £65
2 hours £80