Well Woman Yoga
In today’s busy lives, there is continual pressure to just ‘get on with it’ and we sometimes neglect to allow enough space and time to support ourselves as women, both physically and emotionally.
Well woman yoga is specifically focused on women’s health and designed to be beneficial through a balanced combination of
- gentle vinyasa movement to help stretch and strengthen
- a specific focus on postures beneficial to the female anatomy e.g. releasing tension in the pelvis, hips and lower back
- calming breath work and meditation
- deep relaxation to relieve stress and anxiety and to promote better sleep
These 90-minute classes provide excellent support for women’s health in general, and menstrual and reproductive health in particular.
They are suitable for adult women of all ages looking for a gentle and restorative yoga practice and are especially valuable for those seeking to enhance fertility, those experiencing irregular, painful or heavy menstruation, and those going through perimenopause.
Classes take place weekly on:
▪ Thursdays from 7-830pm with Penny (please note no classes on January 25th and 1st February)
In our Well Woman sessions, we take up to 7 people. This gives the opportunity for each student to make the most out of each class with the teacher being able to recognise and attend to each student’s individual needs.
If you would like to deepen your practice or if you can't attend regular group classes then private classes could be the best solution for you. Every class is created in consultation with the practitioner and according to their individual needs. Please enquire about private or semi private sessions for you or a group of friends.
- Drop in (if available - please book in advance) £12
- 5 week class pass £55
For more information, please contact Penny at KnotStressed.