Enter a haven of calm 'me-time' for new and not-so-new mums. Our Edinburgh Postnatal Yoga seeks to gently strengthen and stretch the body while promoting deep relaxation and emotional support. It is also a lovely opportunity to connect with other mums.
Who can benefit?
Suitable for mums from 12 weeks postpartum. No previous experience necessary. For practicing yogis this session will complement general yoga classes.
Benefits of Postnatal Yoga include:
* strengthening the back, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
* realigning the pelvis and posture
*learning therapeutic movement to repair diastasis recti ('split abs') and pelvic floor issues/prolapse
* releasing tension from upper back, shoulders and neck muscles
* building inner calm, relieving stress and anxiety
* rejuvenating and re-energising
These sessions are lead by Penny.
Our workshops are limited to seven people, ensuring a friendly setting and allowing the teacher to tailor the session to the your individual needs.
Sat 9th February 2019 10am - 12noon
Sat 13th April 2019 10am - 12noon
£16 / 2hr workshop